
It also gives the No.12 the first lost since his return at Week 5. Tom Brady had a great 4 games with 12 Touchdown, 0 interception, and 70% completion rate to his receiving teams.
This game as good as the SB 49 game, was hang on the 1 yard line, not on the New England 1 yard line, but Seahawks'. Patriots could not get a touchdown at 4 attempts at the end of game to tie the game leads to this lost, and Tom Brady fails to throw one single touchdown for 60 min.
For me, I think Tom Brady is the GOAT QB tie with Joe Montana who unfortunately I could not witness, but Patriots always have hard time to compete with good defense team. It is not because Tom Brady could not keep the offense going, but defense will always make mistakes. For this week, it is the same story, every time offense gained on the score board, defense give a big play to Wilson. It is hard to believe that the defense is not ready after a bye week even with Jamie Collins got sent away, and with a top offense get slow down, defense need to show up in the game.
Since I am a Patriots fan, I will also keep updating on Patriots and my thought in next a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment